Sunday 30 March 2014

Dearest Robin,

**This note has been placed in Robin's locker, inside the first page of Vincent's journal of "Favorite Things.", paper clipped to a picture of the two of them together.**

Dearest Robin,

I'm writing this as I make my way to my mother to get my family history back...We've just made plans to get rid of Samael for good, but I feel deep in my heart that if we do, we'll never get the time to talk to one another...

So, as a precaution I wrote this letter to you to make everything I've wanted to say to you for the past week known, because frankly, I don't think I'll ever come back from this alive.

I love you Robin.

I'll always love you.

Nothing will ever change that. Not Samael. Not my death. Nothing.

Our short time together gave me the hope to believe like I have never believed-that I could change, that I could beat Samael, that I could fight against temptation and win.

You've taught me to be myself, you've taught me to be happy, to enjoy things more, you've changed my life and most importantly...

You've taught me to stop being the victim.

You've given me courage to face my nightmares, to face the darkness head on, I'm through avoiding it any longer. It's time for me to charge head on into the fray, and I know you'll see it through...

Do you want to know why I know that?

Because my mother underestimated you Robin. We all have.

You're the strongest person I know. Possibly the strongest person out of us all.

You've faced the darkness like I never could, and you will defeat it all, like I never could.

So, my beloved, beautiful Robin, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry I dragged you into all of this mess, but I will not say I've regretted ever meeting you.

Nor will I regret being able to be open with you about my curse...You're going to save me...Like you promised all those nights ago, one way or another.

Regardless, I want you to know how sorry I am that I couldn't say this to you before, that I never made it known to you how important you've been in my life, but I hope you'll forgive me for leaving you like this.

I love you Robin.

Yours Sincerely,
-Vincent

No comments:

Post a Comment